« Home | Community Fair this Weekend » | Born Again Baldwin » | favorite things about meeting in an elementary sch... » | I'm Goin to Catalyst! » | survivor on itunes! » | Good Monsters Review » | some pics of my team » | reach between the prickles » | rowing won't get you there » | Great Book »

Things I Love about Home Offices

I work from my home, which sometimes is a frustration, but mostly is a pretty sweet deal. Here are two things that make it especially sweet.

1. I'm mobile and can set up shop on the patio on especially nice days...that is when Starbucks won't do... :-) The huge grill is a nice office touch, don't you think?

2. My daughter Hope comes and tatoos me with Cinderella stickers. :-) I have them on both hands, but alas one hand had to hold the camera.

Things I Love about Non-Home Offices:

1. No Cinderella stickers on my hands.

Can I come work over there?

Post a Comment