« Home | Felt Like This Guy Today... » | My Trip Out of the Plane » | Back » | Big Weekend » | british invasion » | Weekend Update » | Please Read This » | tools of the trade » | a word from Dr. Peterson » | time for an escape »

you're kidding me!

So I once was tempted to pay 50 bones for some of these:

But now I can buy one of these:


Next thing you know someone will be selling me a life that is already lived....

that duct tape stuff is worse than the 27-year-olds i often see carrying around the "teen study bible" from their freshman year of highschool.

there is a duct tape wallet company called 'ducti' that is owned by my sister-in-law's brother. i had a duct tape wallet made by them for awhile. it lasted one year. duct tape really isn't that rugged. ...and don't judge me.

there is a duct tape wallet company called 'ducti' that is owned by my sister-in-law's brother. i had a duct tape wallet made by them for awhile. it lasted one year. duct tape really isn't that rugged. ...and don't judge me.

i blame the internet amd impatience for my duplicate post.

i blame my keyboard and my inability to proof-read for my last comment's typo.

i won't judge you aaron...my bible right now is covered in gaff tape as it was falling apart, and i have made many things soley of duct tape in my day.

your multiple posts make me happy...it looks like people read and love me!

:-)

Post a Comment