« Home | props to dell » | back » | you're kidding me! » | Felt Like This Guy Today... » | My Trip Out of the Plane » | Back » | Big Weekend » | british invasion » | Weekend Update » | Please Read This »

communicate this...


I've been thinking about communication lately.

It should be primarily about the listener...and then about the communicator.

How can we as communicators (in multiple forms) listen better to our listeners so that we aren't the only ones who hear what we are saying?

I've been thinking about this in regards to my teams at our church, and I've discovered that I have a tendency to get comfortable with my thing...what works for me. As a communicator, I'm learning to listen and adjust...

This reminds me that I've been meaning to check out this guy's book. Have you heard of "servant speaking"?

Btw, Happy Birthday!

I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know it was the 1st and i missed it but better late than never...right? I can't wait to see you guys soon...in about 3 weeks! Lots of love and admiration!

Michelle

Post a Comment