« Home | Weekend Update » | Please Read This » | tools of the trade » | a word from Dr. Peterson » | time for an escape » | frustration » | Birthays and Bell » | step up to the microphone.... » | just finished... » | my new favorite distraction »

british invasion

Came across this new resource via Tim Hughes' blog. I have so much respect for Tim Hughes and Matt Redman and that whole British camp that kind of emerged from the Soul Survivor thing. WorshipCentral.org has a great podcast that deals with leadership, and also has a new song once a month.

For those of you who hit the pd worship conference Tim's new song Happy Day is up on this site and talked about in the August podcast.

I'm also really psyched about the conferences they are putting on. They have 2 per year with just 20 worship leaders in a country cottage in England...sweet...

I also stubled across this album and am downloading it from iTunes as I type, but looks to be amazing.