« Home | british invasion » | Weekend Update » | Please Read This » | tools of the trade » | a word from Dr. Peterson » | time for an escape » | frustration » | Birthays and Bell » | step up to the microphone.... » | just finished... »

Big Weekend

I have a packed weekend, and this has been a bit of a crazy week...hence the lack of posting. Ben is headed to the baptidome in Va Beach to speak in their morning service. So I am covering the message at History this week. Right after church the band and I are hopping in the car to meet Ben in Va Beach to do the evening service at London Bridge.

Should be a really fun time, the church we are playing at has been amazing and is putting us up in a great hotel. Looking forward to showing my team the old stomping grounds.

These are the graphics for my message that Jen our graphic designer did. Makes me want to preach better. :-)


I'm speaking from Rev. 2:1-7...really good stuff that God has laid on my heart, about his responsiveness to our real needs, regardless of whether we notice them, and his faithfulness in becoming what we need in meeting those needs...check it out here next week.