« Home | frustration » | Birthays and Bell » | step up to the microphone.... » | just finished... » | my new favorite distraction » | an inconvenient truth » | Saturday Task » | leading people » | going commercial » | Worst Music Video EVER »

time for an escape

Just signed on the dotted line for one of these yesterday: .2005 Ford Escape. I've been a long time Toyota faithful, but it was time for something a bit larger and safer. My wife wasn't down with carting our two kids around in my 2-door Toyota Echo any more. :-)

It sucks down the gas...so it isn't as good for the environment...but my wife and kids are safer so as Mark Driscoll once said, "I'm protecting my environment!" :-)

money bags.

welcome to the suv world. it's fun. you can now go grocery shopping less often.

Thanks aaron! I'm psyched...though...with what i'm gonna be paying in gas i might have to go grocery shopping less often! :-)

Post a Comment