« Home | set list 06.18.06 » | its a race...guess who's winning... » | Yuck!! » | summoning self » | set list 06.11.06 » | b collision » | Set List 06.04.06 » | my idol vote » | flying into a review... » | Just the Guys »

sing a new song...


Against my better sonic judgement I posted a quick peak at the new song we are doing called Speak It Out. This audio is straight from the board so its got that wonderful "bootleg with lots of mistakes" vibe going. :-) This was our first go at the song...so you can hear us trying to get our feet under us a bit, but it has really solidified in recent weeks, and I'm really happy with it.

I'm so passionate about song writing in the local church. There is a freshness to worship that comes from songs that reflect the seasons of a particular congregation. One of my biggest prayers that God would give me and our church new songs to sing about what He is doing in and through us.

("Speak It Out" Copyright 2006 Matthew C. Morgan)

Good stuff Matt. Keep it up. I look forward to hearing it on a CD!

Like it! Glad you posted it for our ears. Thanks!

Post a Comment