« Home | my idol vote » | flying into a review... » | Just the Guys » | lead for growth » | i was buzzed...must have had a longer hangover » | nothing like a little automation » | team is better » | I'm Alive » | 722 on My Treo! » | Root, Root, Root for the Home Team »

Set List 06.04.06

Following the example of Tim I thought I'd start posting our setlists from the previous week. So this is what we did:

Everyday - Hillsong United
Favorite Friend - Darrell Evans
From the Inside Out - Hillsong United

Speak it Out - Matt Morgan

Beautiful One - Tim Hughes.


Things went really well. We tried my new song out this week during the offering time, and it seemed to go pretty well. I was so psyched with what the band did to take this song to new levels.

by the by: dug the song you wrote. good work.

Matt--I would love to hear the song your wrote...

Post a Comment