« Home | hittin' the road... » | reimagineering » | Diet Coke + Mentos = Science » | sing a new song... » | set list 06.18.06 » | its a race...guess who's winning... » | Yuck!! » | summoning self » | set list 06.11.06 » | b collision »

location, location, location

My wife and I arrived here in the OC for the P. Ditty worship conference yesterday. The conference gets going in a couple of hours, just after lunch today. I'm psyched about the amazing lineup of worship leaders, and speakers...so anxious for what God has to say to me this week.

Buuut...I also can't complaine about the location...

We spent the evening last night exploring the Pacific Coast Highway and made our way down to Laguna Beach of TV fame. It was gorgeous! Today we hit the conference. More to come soon....

laguna is great. i could of told you about an awesome jamaican restaurant. even talan went there on one of the LB episodes.

Post a Comment