« Home | lead for growth » | i was buzzed...must have had a longer hangover » | nothing like a little automation » | team is better » | I'm Alive » | 722 on My Treo! » | Root, Root, Root for the Home Team » | In Favor of Repetition, Repetition, Repetition » | It's Official... » | Easter Thoughts »

Just the Guys


So the girls of the Morgan household hit the road for Gloucester this morning to see Tricia's family...so that means its just the guys...er..just me...this weekend.

It'll be lonely without them aroud, but I have plenty to do to prepare for our partnership dinner at History tommorrow. It looks to be a pretty packed night! Awesome!

Dude. Don't act like you enjoy it toooooo much in front of your wife. I get it. She reads your blog. I HATE it when my wife leaves me alone and takes my 2 little bundles of heaven away too. I can't imagine what to do without them ;)
Los

man they just got back tonight and its so good to have them back. there's something about families that make things just worth it.

m

Post a Comment