« Home | 722 on My Treo! » | Root, Root, Root for the Home Team » | In Favor of Repetition, Repetition, Repetition » | It's Official... » | Easter Thoughts » | A Good Friday Song » | "God" in Spanish » | More Love, More Power » | Fatherhood » | the cure for a busy schedule »

I'm Alive

I realized I hadn't posted in like a week...ugh! And I was on such a roll.

Anyway...I had a really rough week last week, some leadership issues came to a head in the midst of a really busy week with Ben being out of town. God really used my circumstances to shape me into a better leader...so I'm glad for that. I'll post more when I have processed it all a bit more.

On another note. Off to DC today for the Buzz Conference. Noticed on some of the blogs out there that many folks got in last night. Again I realized how fortunate I am to be living so close to the nations capital.

...well that was a borderline lame post...but more later I promise! :-)