« Home | In Favor of Repetition, Repetition, Repetition » | It's Official... » | Easter Thoughts » | A Good Friday Song » | "God" in Spanish » | More Love, More Power » | Fatherhood » | the cure for a busy schedule » | Happenings » | New Gig Bag (box) »

Root, Root, Root for the Home Team

So one big benefits of living here in Reston is finally having some pro sports teams to cheer for. Being from Hampton Roads, we've been denied that privilege.

Last night Phil, a friend from my small group, had a bunch of tickets to a Nationals game, so we rounded up some guys and went to ball game. Thanks Phil!!! It was great fun! It was my first MLB game in over 20 years...so needless to say I was psyched.

This was a group of guys that I don't normally get to hang out with a lot together, and they are all loads of fun, so a good time was had by all. BTW we had amazing seats. The only bad part of the evening was that I had to leave my wife at home because we didn't have a baby sitter. She is such an awesome wife though and gladly let me out of the house to hang with the fellas! Thanks Darlin!

The crew waiting for the game to start...


Andrew...well actually I was taking a picture of the guy in the brown shirt...he looked like someone famous...can't remember who...so that makes this picture just of Andrew...


Our sweeeet seats


Always a camera watcher...never on camera...apparently they think if you have good seats you don't need to be on the jumbo tron...they're wrong...

our seats were sweet! thanks for asking me to come along. now if only i could figure out a way to be paid to go to baseball games...

treos!

Post a Comment