« Home | New Gig Bag (box) » | Thursday Trip » | Iraq on America » | Ebenezer's Coffee House » | Small Group During the NCAA basketball finals » | here with me » | podcast love! » | Response to the Da Vinci Code » | Stage » | managing chord charts...paper paper everywhere!!! »

Happenings

Blogging has been a bit sparse this week for me. We have been going full blast with getting ready for Easter. I almost feel like this Sunday is sneaking up on us for all the attention that Easter is getting...

A few things happening:

1. Jen Anderson is coming on board as our new Children's Director and Graphic Designer. I'm really excited about this next step for History.

2. Plans for Easter are coming along quite well...we are pushing ourselves in some new areas, and I think it will really produce good fruit. I have some thoughts brewing about this...but will take longer than there is room here...

3. Bought one of these this week. I'm so excited about what this will do to our sound.
4. Firming up plans to head out to the purpose driven worship conference in June. I'm super excited about this. The conference looks amazing, and I have never been west of the Rockies...or even as far as the Rockies...in fact beautiful South Dakota just about does it for me...California has to be better!

5. Taking a couple of days off after Easter to visit with my family. It will be great for my girls to spend some quality time with Nanna and Boompa (I can't wait till I can pick a crazy grandparent name for myself!), and it will be great for me to just veg a bit...