« Home | fun at the playground with the family » | thank you » | photos from our leadership team dinner » | my favorite question... » | tekekahkweuhsés » | blue like jazz? » | Hope's rendition of "Jesus Loves Me" :-) Powered... » | Drawing Near » | when my church died... » | now that's a birthday present! »

way to go team!!


This is a basket that our worship team put together for my neighbor's. We are practicing right now in the basement of our townhouse...and well...church music is not so quiet these days! :-) They have been so gracious in allowing us to be loud...and never complaining.

I'm so proud of our team! They gave sacrificially, and put together an amazing gift. We included some things for their new baby, a gift certificate for a night out, some other tidbits, and two starbucks gift cards and invites to History. I want them to understand that worship is nothing if it doesn't propell us toward mission. If you are seeking God's face you can't help but catch his heart. This is a moment where my team got that...awesome!

My prayer is that our neighbor's will really see and feel the love of Christ in unique ways from living next to us.