« Home | blue like jazz? » | Hope's rendition of "Jesus Loves Me" :-) Powered... » | Drawing Near » | when my church died... » | now that's a birthday present! » | Worship Leader Q&A » | a picture is worth a thousand words... » | a quote » | Small Groups Change Lives » | got it!!! »

tekekahkweuhsés

if your curious click [here]

so i've had a bit of a problem lately....it started with just one rogue brow hair, and the problem has since begun to take over...i'm getting old man brows! tekekahkweuhsés!

thankfully my wife..truly a genius in all things beauty..shared with me that it is totally appropriate for me to trim them. who would have known. so as I sat on the toilet in my jammies, she carefully brushed the offending brows up, and promptly snipped them into alignment with their shorter brethren. that's why marriage is good. without it this guy would be walking around with eyebrows down to his toes...a fashion risk i am not willing to take.

gentlemen...be good to your wives...you just may discover that you tekekahkweuhsés...