« Home | Response to the Da Vinci Code » | Stage » | managing chord charts...paper paper everywhere!!! » | what's the world coming to? » | way to go team!! » | fun at the playground with the family » | thank you » | photos from our leadership team dinner » | my favorite question... » | tekekahkweuhsés »

podcast love!

My blog was mentioned on two podcasts this week! Carlos Whittaker, and Phil Ayers both have amazing podcasts that deal with issues related to worship leading. They have proved to be an invaluable resource for me.

No man is an island, and I love that there is community to be found online in the areas where we are serving Christ. Check out the podcasts that these guys do...there are links on my sidebar to their blogs.

And they both answered questions that I through out in their most recent podcast. Thanks guys!!