« Home | Ebenezer's Coffee House » | Small Group During the NCAA basketball finals » | here with me » | podcast love! » | Response to the Da Vinci Code » | Stage » | managing chord charts...paper paper everywhere!!! » | what's the world coming to? » | way to go team!! » | fun at the playground with the family »

Iraq on America

My friend Ginny McKinney is doing some great work over in Iraq. She teaches English courses, and is the presence of our Father there in the midst of a dark place.

She has an amazing post here about the cultural presuppositions that Iraqis have of Americans. If you aren't reading her blog you are missing out...there is such perspective there that you can't find in the news.

Thanks for the shout out, mmorg!

BTW, I was just about to let you know that I'm waiting patiently for more pictures on your blog...and here they are! I always enjoy keeping up with friends via blog. :)

k

Post a Comment