« Home | Art » | Back... » | being the gospel » | Merry Christmas!!! » | Vision » | A Great Resource » | Our friends Dave and Becky Houston (Dave is on our... » | Godly Men » | Tricia and Maddie. They are both doing so well. ... » | Dad and his two girls...doesn't get any better tha... »

techno-lust


I have a confession to make. I have been lusting. Lusting for a sweet new phone! Palm just released the Treo with Window Mobile as the OS. It is the perfect marriage of my technological worlds. Is it wrong to pray for a gadget? :-)

There must be something in the water at the History Church office.... I seem to recall Ben having a picture of a Tablet PC on his blog for the longest time a few years back :)

argh! Tally, you revived my dream of a Tablet PC. All of Matt's talk is causing me to stumble...

its a slippery slope... :-)

i am not gonna lie. the treo is an amzing piece of delicious gadgetry. i know, i have one. a 650 that is. but i prefer palm os.

get it. get it.

Post a Comment