« Home | Hope and her Grandpa over Thanksgiving. It's so n... » | This is my friend John, he is like extended family... » | Nesting » | Amazing Essay » | Hittin the Road » | mysticism keeps men sane... » | today is.... » | Potential Leaders » | O' to be finished...... » | My good friends Stu and Jess came to visit at Hist... »

Just a few hours to go....

In less than 12 hours I'll be a dad again. Pretty crazy...especially since I am sitting at home right now with my family, my parents, and my mother in law. Playing with my daughter hope...celebrating her 2 year birthday.

God is so amazing to bless us with the capability to do things like C-sections. Without that, I may not be a dad...

I am in awe at how God's creativity extends through his creation, and takes shapes that we could never imagine.

Maddie's comin' soon!

I'm so happy for you Matt. You're a great man and are beyond deserving to get to raise these wonderful children. I pray all goes great tomorrow! God Bless.

Post a Comment