« Home | Measures of Success » | It's Raining....Musicians » | Mentors » | British People are Better at Everything » | A Jack Merrill orginal...now I know where my wife ... » | A Trip Home » | Tricia's parents' house in Gloucester, VA » | This is the address marker from Tricia's Dad's fam... » | An old lamp from Tricia's dad's family house » | We have a TV in our bedroom »

no more spam

Sorry for the proliferation of spam on my blog...I hadn't turned on any of the commenting filters, so I was a prime target. Darn those spammers...amazing the ways they weasel themselves in.

So the good news is that you won't have to read anymore spam on my blog. The bad news is that the number of comments on my posts will promptly plummet to a very few. :-)

cheers.

If you end up missing the spam just let me know. I can comment in a way that looks like spam!

I had to set that us as well after getting attacked by spam.

I'll leave comments, buddy! :)

Post a Comment