« Home | Story Telling » | no more spam » | Measures of Success » | It's Raining....Musicians » | Mentors » | British People are Better at Everything » | A Jack Merrill orginal...now I know where my wife ... » | A Trip Home » | Tricia's parents' house in Gloucester, VA » | This is the address marker from Tricia's Dad's fam... »

Graphics


One of Ben's biggest gifts is graphic design...an amazing creative compliment to his leadership and speaking abilities. Here is a sample of graphics he created for my message this Sunday. We are going with an ipod kind of vibe. BTW...my brother-in-law just got my sister an ipod nano...holy cow is that a stinkin' amazing piece of gadget wonders!

That is one gift I wish I had. I think I will get there with a little education in that field. I love messing around on my computer.

Post a Comment