« Home | Graphics » | Story Telling » | no more spam » | Measures of Success » | It's Raining....Musicians » | Mentors » | British People are Better at Everything » | A Jack Merrill orginal...now I know where my wife ... » | A Trip Home » | Tricia's parents' house in Gloucester, VA »

Checkin' in from Catalyst

Day one is over, just lying in bed watching "Myth Busters" trying to unwind. So tired...so tired. It has been an amazing day spent together with the leaders at History. There is such an immeasurable value to getting away together.

Heard Andy Stanley, Loui Giglio, Don Miller, and John Maxwell today. Awesome! I think my favorite was Don Miller, but Maxwell and Stanley hit homeruns too! After Donald Miller, Gumby ran out and bought "Blue Like Jazz." It was interesting...he talks just like he writes...

I miss my wife...

more later...