« Home | Disappointed... » | Weighty Words From an Innocent Mouth » | Uniquely Us » | These are some of the families that attended our o... » | Nothing communicates the love of our heavenly Fath... » | walking slow » | things i find beautiful... » | More spelling fun » | On my way home » | Another interesting spelling choice »

faith...

Just had a meeting today that smacked me in the head once again. We are in the process of praying about what is next for our church, and trying to understand how to best walk that out. Today we met with someone, from whom I was expecting little. As we talked though there was such an amazing sense of continuity of vision that it was a clearly God ordained conversation.

Its funny how suprising it is when God moves...as often as I have seen Him nudge, provide, speak, move...I am startled each time. I think that's good.?.