« Home | More spelling fun » | On my way home » | Another interesting spelling choice » | Finding Words » | Prayer Request » | Do you worship Yahoo » | Thoughts on Jeremiah... » | Pulpit Masters TV Show » | Whimsy... » | A Day at the Zoo »

things i find beautiful...

My wife just started her blog. Reading it I was reminded of one of the things I find most beautiful about her. Her creativity and way with words is so stunning to me. Maybe I am biased...surely I am, but she does have a way with words. I think it is so beautiful. Its funny to find attraction in something like that...but really amazing too. I think about how our culture is so caught up with very shallow and physical beauty...we so quickly miss the wonder of what God intended. Its like chugging a bottle of fine red wine...stupid.

My wife is stunning and beautiful physically, but when I see her shine in the ways that God has most gifted her, I am awed at the care of His handiwork in her.