« Home | Whimsy... » | A Day at the Zoo » | Gorilla says "make sure to take a day off!" » | Picture of my buddy stu...I'm sitting on a similar... » | Back » | Transition Coaches » | Sinky onions only last but so long when Jesus is i... » | More Rob Bell Talk »

Pulpit Masters TV Show

Via Ben and Bill

Check it out...

Yikes is all I have to say. Its amazing to me what people will do for fame. I wonder sometimes what God thinks of all of our antics. He has a sick amount of patience! I'll be curious to see what kinds of people actually pursue that gig...who will be the winner? What will that say about our culture and about the state of Christianity in the US?

Probabaly nothing that we don't already know I guess.

What's next...Worship Leader Idol? ;-)

When that happens, I'm sending your application in, Matt!

super

Post a Comment